Monday, June 14, 2010

Today I Walked Across the Bridge

And then got peed on by a bird. 

Lovely.

I finally made it across Legacy Bridge and back.  As everything on campus, it is closer than it seems; it just looks far away.  I don't know why it has taken me so long to cross it.  Maybe it is the fact that even the bridge itself is slightly slooped uphill.  Or that there really isn't anything on the other side.  Still, it was a fun adventure, one that I will probably be repeating. 

And the best part is that the sun was finally out and the skies were warm. 

Welcome, June.  It's about time.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just discovered that you have this blog. Wow, how is it possible to maintain two at the same time. I just read your manifesto of sorts and I totally agree :). Actually, the part that I agree on is the need to get in shape. I am about 60 pounds overweight. Would you like some friend support in losing weight?

    I propose that we help motivate each other. How many times a week are you planning on working out? I would be happy to email you and tell you what I did to work out and vice versa. Would that help? or does this sound like some kind of stalker-ish thing???? I would also love to go exercise with you sometime. My summer is free and open. Lunch break maybe? After work? I would be willing to come to you. Ride a bike together? Legacy trail is supposed to be awesome?

    Let me know what you think. I can guarantee that it would help me out, but only if it helps you as well.

    ReplyDelete