Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Video Ga Ga

I ran into a problem recently.  (Ran?  Slowly meandered is more like it).  It is this: all my workout videos have disappeared.  Gone.  Lost.  Bu jian le.  I can't find them anywhere.

My theory?  I think that when my mom was cleaning and organizing she saw all of our workout videos, thought no one used them, and gave them all to my sisters.  Thanks, Mom.  Do you want me to be fat?  I use those videos...on occasion...really, I do...every once in a while...  How do you expect me to workout now?

And that is when I discovered YouTube. 

Since I couldn't find my regular Donna Richardson, I turned to Billy Banks instead.  Yep, I sweated it out to TaeBo while watching Criminal Minds.  It was intense, both the workout and the TV show, and I loved it.

Next I'm hoping to find me some Turbo Jam, or at least some Richard Simmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment